CAPTURED: BOROONDARA LIFE 2013 OPEN PHOTO COMPETITION
CAPTURED: Boroondara Life Open Photo 2013 Competition
HOW TO ENTER
Please follow the steps below and take note of the file name and image size specifications. This is to ensure your photographs are entered into the correct category and your details are accurate when we print your images.
- Download an Entry Form and fill in your details.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and tick the box on the entry form to confirm you agree to them.
- Sign and scan your Entry Form and return it with your images in PDF format. A legible photo of the entry form is also acceptable.
- Email the Entry Form and your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Boroondara Life”.
- Photographs must have been taken in Boroondara.
- Photographs can be on any subject matter.
- If the photo submitted for entry contains the image of a person, you must have their permission to enter the photo.
- If your photo is of a person under the age of 18, you must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter the photo.
- Up to 2 entries per person may be entered into the appropriate category where the under 18 age category is ‘J’ for Junior and the over 18 age category is ‘O’ for Open.
- Images must be submitted as a JPEG (.jpg) file and up to a maximum of 5MB in size.
- Image filenames must be in the following format: category-lastname-firstname-title.jpg
e.g. j-smith-alison-the sunset in my backyard.jpg
- Entry form filenames must be in the following format: category-lastname-firstname-entryform.pdf or.jpg
- Entry forms must be scanned or photographed and sent in either PDF or JPEG (.jpg) format together with your images by email.
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject title “Boroondara Life”.
- Entries must be received by Monday 1st July 2013 at midnight and be submitted according to the instructions given. No hardcopy images will be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email via firstname.lastname@example.org